bo My Parking Experience | Pieces Of My Mind
Thursday 30 April 2009

My Parking Experience


This happened an hour ago.
I reached the library on my dad's car.
Parked the car.
While I was packing my stuffs to be brought into the library,
a car stopped a distance behind, waiting...

Man: Honk!
I thought the man wanted to park at the empty space behind my vehicle, so I went back & look at the space & wondered what is the problem.
Me: Ok what, there's plenty of space available. Come on in.
Man: Dei, it's not for parking lah.
Me: Oops sorry. =P

Then I drove off and look for another space.
After a while I saw the man parked at a space just opposite of the place I previously parked at.
I walked towards his vehicle.

Me: Excuse me, this space is not for parking either!
Man: ... walked off.

2 comments:

yen Ho said...

si beh jia lat pounya orang.

Anonymous said...

That is why i always keep a can of spray paint handy in my car. Or a really just a scratch to the car's paintjob.