bo Declaration Of The Alternative | Pieces Of My Mind
Tuesday 21 April 2009

Declaration Of The Alternative

The waves of hectic & oversaturation-ness strikes back again. This time, it will last for a very-super-duper-hyper-ultra-extra long period of time.

Due to the lack of time to blog, I'll be using a microblogging tool called Twitter as my quickie blog (situated just on the upper right column of this page), just for the time being.

This is simply because Twitter has a 140 letters limit, just like text messaging, so I can save some time while I still be able to update some of my activities, thoughts, etc.

Most importantly, it's already a hype thing in the US and people around the world are starting to follow the trend.

Moreover, I daresay that the Twitter trend is on the rise because it comes second after Facebook & it might outdo Facebook in the near future. Even Google wanted to buy over the service.

Find out more about Twitter & get an account for yourself too. -> Click on the picture below.

Twit on, folks!

0 comments: