bo It Pays For Posting Up Stupid Videos On YouTube | Pieces Of My Mind
Wednesday 15 April 2009

It Pays For Posting Up Stupid Videos On YouTube

2 days ago, 2 Domino's Pizza employees from the US, Kristy & Michael finally learned their lesson when they got themselves fired, and quite possibly sued hours after videos of their unsanitary behaviors while preparing their unlucky customers' orders were posted up on YouTube went popular.

The utter-idiotic couple never had thought when they were recording the footage, that the moment they upload the videos, there will be people watching it. Public who saw the video tracked down the store & alerted Domino's Corporations on the whereabouts of the franchise. Their stupid actions has deeply tarnished the reputation Domino's Pizza has built over the years.

Good job! Enjoy the videos...


And this is what I call disgusting.
Who knows our food were not being treated just the same way they did, or worst? *Hmm... Mmm~...Finger-licking Good...

Although internet provide space for people to have the "Power", being virtually "anonymous" & freedom to speak & express themselves, this is definitely not a good way to make use of it. At the end of the day, you are responsible for what you've did, even if it is done virtually.

Lesson of the day:
How would you know these things do not happen at your area?
So if possible, cook it yourself!
Haha. Good luck with the yummy-ness ;-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello !

I'm new on this forum so I introduce me...

My name is Jason I'm 27 years old, I'm Belgian.

I like: holdem poker and dogs...

Nice to meet you

Anonymous said...

Hello,

Nice forum ! I'm just registered today.

www.blogger.com is very intersting...

Nice to meet you.

Anonymous said...

Hello,

Nice to be registered on jyphoon.blogspot.com. My little name is maxizhu ;-)