bo Where? What? Why? How? Who? So? - Part 2: The Elaboration. | Pieces Of My Mind
Tuesday 2 September 2008

Where? What? Why? How? Who? So? - Part 2: The Elaboration.

To those who wanted to Kepoh more, here's it:




Where?
University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Earth, The Milky Way.



What?
Studying BSc. in Computer Science and busying with other stuffs to get myself out of this course while trying to enjoy campus life and make the most out of it.



Why?
Because I still haven't have any interest in the subject...yet. I would rather study Biology than doing Mathematics - which is a fundamental subject for Computer Science. Still trying hard to understand and fall in love with this subject.


How?
It happened for various reasons:
1. Not enough preparation for the aptitude test, drawing test and interview for UTM's Architecture course.
2. Too many applicants this year. They choose only 50 out of approx. 140 candidates.
3. Didn't do well in my drawing test due to misinterpretation. Silly me.
4. I could have done better.
5. etc.




Who?
I should blame myself, for not been able to try hard enough for my test cum interview and practice hard during the holidays.
Maybe I could also put a little blame on the Ministry of Higher Education, for tossing me into this course.



So?
So, I'm trying all my best and on all possible ways to get me out of this mess and into a path I have interest in. I'm currently applying for a transfer to the Architectural Course and applying for a Cadet Pilot recruitment programme. Well, I think I would rather choose piloting over architecture (because I think that I'm not creative enough to be an Architect). Anyway, for now, any one of them will do. Haha.


All The Best To Me!

-Z'ian-

0 comments: