bo Official Protest... Banana who? | Pieces Of My Mind
Tuesday 2 September 2008

Official Protest... Banana who?

Due to recent allegations and misunderstanding that I am a banana, from many of my friends in UM.
I would like to officially clarify that in fact I am NOT.
I was a Chinese School student back in primary and I got straight As for my UPSR examinations which are mostly tested in Mandarin especially the Mandarin language paper.
I can read, write, speak and even CURSE in Mandarin.

So, why do you still think that I'm a banana, huh?


Even my first roommate still thinks that I'm a banana even though we have know each other for 2 months. Cis! Kek Sei Ngor.. Here's the proof:





The moral of the story:


I ain't BANANA !!!

-Z'ian-

1 comments:

yen said...

haha....first time being here reading ur blog....so cute eh.....seems like u really desperate to clarify tat u're not a banana=P

but i m sure u'll face da same problem next year when juniors come~~~=P