bo Will You Be His Valentine? | Pieces Of My Mind
Wednesday 18 February 2009

Will You Be His Valentine?

In conjunction with Valentines Day & the birthday of my friend, I would like to introduce a guy to all the girls out there... Yup, it's strictly for ladies only... (I guess =p).



Name: Philip
D.O.B: 19 February
Age: 21
Nationality: Malaysian
Race: Chinese
Height: Approx. 180cm
Language proficiency: English, Mandarin, a little Malay.
Interest: Mathematics, Programming & Sky Diving.
Dislikes: Exercise and also things that are boring & pointless.
Description: One-in-a-million ladies' man, smart & nice guy.


Are you The ONE?

So what are you waiting for? Hurry up and grab this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!


p/s. I hope someone will not kill me after this.


HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY, PHILIP !

AND SAME YOU TOO, Y.C.

0 comments: