bo Holy Crap!!! | Pieces Of My Mind
Thursday 19 February 2009

Holy Crap!!!


Today, I had the crappiest day of my life... so far.
Theme song of the day : Daniel Powter - Bad Day



First, I slept probably at 3 or 4 in the morning
... Didn't sleep well due to the raw egg almond tea and also the blended iced coffee & tea drink we had a couple of hours ago in SS/2 Wong Kok Char Chan Teng while celebrating Philip's 21st birthday ... everyone had stomachache the whole night!!

Suddenly, I thought about the bicycle I was supposed to lend Jason a few hours ago... the gear chain was dislocated the last time I ride it back and I'd forgotten to fix it.

--------------------

Anyway, in the morning, during my 1st class - Computer System Architecture, I was emotionless & my movements were slow, but still I managed to concentrate during the class..


After that, Software Engineering... Vahid & I were supposed to perform a mock interview in front of the class.
Ok, whatever, since the others don't want to do it...
The preparation was hectic, we had to think of the questions to be asked and answered.

After the class, I went back to my hostel room for a nap before the Software Engineering assignment discussion at 2.

1400 - 1630 went back to my faculty and discussed about the assignment
It was mind tiring.

After that, went back and slept from 5pm - 9pm


2100hrs
A call on my phone woke me up - (for the 1st time in my life!). It was Jiong Kit, he called to ask me about venue of the meeting I'm supposed to attend in at 2000hrs.
He told me that KPS was in total darkness and he had no idea where the others are meeting up.

Then I checked my watch - 2100.....and i thought ...erm 7pm?
err. wait a minute... noooo!
its 9 pm already!!
gosh..
What happen to my processor?
How could I mix up between 1900hrs & 2100hrs since I've been using the 24hr format on my watch all along.

So basically I had overslept and missed that meeting... sigh


Never mind, then I had the food dad brought from home for my dinner, which was supposed to be my lunch..... Hmm.. I think I can taste alcohol in it.. probably due to the food chemical reaction after a long day.

2200hrs
Went to my bicycle to check the gear, only then I notice that I had actually given the wrong password to Jason. Instead of 1246, i told him 4612... what the hell?!

I decided to look for him to apologise about it.
Along the way, I saw a few my friends returning from the hostel lobby and Pei Sen (one of the birthday girl) asked me why wasn't I there..... then i only knew that I'd missed out another thing... Birthday celebration for February babies..... oh nooo....

Now.. after blogging, I'll wash my Tupperware, take my shower, text my Ethnic Relations project group about the discussion tomorrow and then back to my studies- going to have 2 mid term tests next week.

--------------------

So, those were the things I had on the crappiest day of my life... so far...
I wish it'll be over soon.

All the best to me then... =)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,I enjoy reading through your article post, I wanted to write a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. All the best for all your blogging efforts.