bo Mr. Bad Mood | Pieces Of My Mind
Monday 19 January 2009

Mr. Bad Mood


Due to the various factors and events happening around me for the past few days, I'm currently having an extremely bad mood; no mood to eat, no mood to study, no mood to work, no mood to play, no mood to talk, no mood to care... etc.



Who says men do not have PMSes?
I daresay that I'm currently having a great one:

Mood-less, crappy, tired, sad, headache, eye ache, stomachache, sleepy, sick, frustrated, sensitive, irritated, depressed, lost, angry, lonely, annoyed, rebellious, ignorance, inconsiderate, lazy, bored, bad temper, sour face... etc. I'm having almost all of them at once.

Hey girls, do these "features" satisfy the "requirements" for having PMSes?

Somebody SAVE me!!!
I feel like screaming out loud.
I'm super duper lost!!!
& I need to escape!!!



p.s. I'm sorry if I'd unintentionally offended anyone during this period,
Hope you all will understand my current situation.

I hope that things will get better soon.
=)

2 comments:

yen Ho said...

juz scream out!!!!!!!!

jiayou!

ciNdy said...

cheer up,dream guy!^.^