bo Can't Sleep!!!!!!!!! | Pieces Of My Mind
Tuesday 8 May 2007

Can't Sleep!!!!!!!!!

Date: 6-May-2007 (SUN)
Time: 2345 hrs

My family had gone to bed. My mum asked me to sleep early while I was still surfing the net.

Well..I was delighted because I finally found my friends' blog after a hard time trying every possible address - because I'd forgotten their addresses =P

At first I've found Shim Hwa's aka Zagroth and subsequently found Benny's, Mun Keat's, Bryan's and Ivan's blog linked from there.
I would wished to add their blog addresses in mine. But how?
Anyway, I'll first tell them about my new blog and ask them the way to do it later.

Their blogs were colourful and interesting, especially Mun Keat's.
On his blog, there is a huge wing-like animation and words barring his nick name on it.
Also, he had posted a cartoon art which I think was created by himself for each post he publish.

I wonder how he did that....Because I don't remember that he was good in graphics. In fact, he never tell me about it....

Whereas Shim Hwa's and Bryan's blogs were full of photos taken from Australia Ivan's and Benny's were nice too.=)

Date: 7-May-2007 (MON)
Time: 0210 hrs

Mum came down and ask me to sleep.
So I went to bed..
Roll..roll...and roll
Although I'm physically exhausted...
But still counldn't sleep...
Why?
My mind was still active....
Too active....
Ideas and thoughts keep flooding in.
Help!!!!! sob.. =,(

0245 hrs-
I switched on the lights
and jotted down all the thoughts
on my biology project book..

0310 hrs-
Tried to sleep...but failled
So I woke up again and
reached for the newpapers..
flipped to the sudoku page
and did the most difficult one
hoping my mind could get exhausted

0333 hrs-
Completed sudoku...
Looked on my watch...
'Quite' tired...
So I tried to sleep.
Rolled around my bed..

0400 hrs-
Finally succeeded - I Slept....!!!

-Z'ian-

0 comments: