bo There Can Be Miracles... | Pieces Of My Mind
Tuesday 24 August 2010

There Can Be Miracles...

It's been quite some time I last posted something about myself... FINALLY!!!


Have you ever cried because you're too happy?
Well, for whatever reasons it may be, it is rare and hardly someone can cry because of something happy.

For the record, this is my 3rd time and the most special one, so far.
2 good news in a row delivered to me within a day across lunch.

For the past few nights, I had multiple weird dreams. From getting shot at and really feel the pain to dreaming of my beloved grandfather came back to life from his death and several other mini "series" of nightmares. But I guess sometimes nightmares are blessing in disguise for me.
Too happy to mention about it.

Long story short:
After so many failures I had been through, I stepped out of my comfort zone once again and achieved something and all my efforts and sacrifices paid off .
Most importantly, I get to learn a lot though the experiences I had been through.

Thank you for all the support, assistance, wishes and luck. It's been extremely useful.
In return, I'll share a little secret of mine:
During last semester's exams, I only spent 8 hours or less before going into the examination hall for all my subjects I sat for. And the outcome turned out to be something I couldn't belief myself!. Haha. See, miracles do happen! I hope it'll never happen to me again in the future even though it's not a bad thing.

I hereby urge everyone who are currently enjoy lying in their comfortable lair to step out and try achieve something, be it small or big. At the end of the day, you will be the one who gains from what you had put effort on.

I wish everyone all the best in your future undertakings.
Make everyday count!

- 2010 Jyphoon Productions Copyrights Reserved -
[ESTD. 2004]

0 comments: