bo Updates | Pieces Of My Mind
Friday 26 June 2009

Updates

Since some of you demanded for an update, so here's a brief one.

End of April to 1st week of May - Final Exams
2nd week of May - Langkawi trip
3rd week of May - AIESEC National Pioneers Camp 2009 in YMCA Ipoh
4th week of May - Bali trip
5th week of May to 2nd week of June - Village Community Service in Gertak Sanggul, Penang
3rd week of June - AIESEC National Convention 2009 in UKM
4th week of June - Preparation for AIESEC's recruitment drive and supporting UM Information Technology Fiesta. + Some random outings.

So this is one heck of a "holiday" for me. I've been very very busy since 2 months ago.
And it's getting more intense towards this coming July.
Not liking it but still doing it...so, what the heck?!

Perhaps, if time allows, I will post about some of the things I'd gone through this holidays.

In the mean time, would you guys just give me some break?

0 comments: