bo I Want To Eat Bryan Mum's Seafood Pizza & Awana Genting Resort's Seafood Salad, RIGHT NOW!!! | Pieces Of My Mind
Thursday 18 December 2008

I Want To Eat Bryan Mum's Seafood Pizza & Awana Genting Resort's Seafood Salad, RIGHT NOW!!!

Gee, I couldn't believe that I'm writing this. I guess this is the only way to satisfy my desire for now.


The best seafood pizza I had ever tasted was during Bryan's 17th birthday party at his house 3 years ago. It was his mum's home-made seafood pizza. Her pizza was jam-packed with generous amount of seafood varieties, from shrimps, squid & crab meat to mussels & oysters... you name it, it's in it.

That pizza was SOOO DELICIOUS that when I turned back for a second slice, I couldn't see any left on the pizza plate, only some bits and pieces of the crust.

I lost my crave for Pizza Hut, Shakey's & Domino's after that pizza. I daresay they can never beat Bryan Mum's pizza!!!

This is how jam-packed Bryan Mum's seafood pizza looks like.

The toppings look more or less like this, but the size of the pizza is much larger.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

While the tastiest seafood salad I ever had was at my mum's company family day 5 years ago in Awana Genting Resort. I remember that I ate so much of it till my tummy was fully stuffed without mercy. Hahaha...

You might think this doesn't look nice. Never judge food by its look.
Wait till you try it, you'll definitely love it.



Although I had tasted them years ago, I could clearly remember the taste of both dishes in my mind till today. Why? Because they were EXTREMELY YUMMY & I'M SOOO HUNGRY NOW!!!




BRYAN, COULD YOU ASK AUNTIE TO MAKE A PIZZA FOR ME...
PLEASE...
I will pay for it... 
I will also drive to your place to get it...

0 comments: