bo AIESEC's MyLDS 2008 | Pieces Of My Mind
Sunday 2 November 2008

AIESEC's MyLDS 2008

Hey YOU !

Yes, it’s YOU!

Calling the unique YOU to this December’s shaking event of the year!

Year 2006 - It was at USM

Year 2007 - It was at UM

This Year!!!

AIESEC Malaysia Leadership Development Seminar (MyLDS) @ YouthShakers!

A golden opportunity for youths like YOU, to discover & develop YOUR potential!

Join us in this intensive learning experience, and meet over 300 of different people as well as international friends!

Celebrate AIESEC International 60th Anniversary/ AIESEC Malaysia 40th Anniversary with us in our very

own GALA Dinner!

Take part in experiencing different cultures from various Countries in the upcoming

Global Village!

And many more fun times to explore and excel yourself!

Wait no more because it is meant for YOU!

Come join YouthShakers this December!

Date : 5th - 10th December

Venue : Universiti Putra Malaysia

Fees : RM120 (Food and Logistic Provided)

A time for a break from your assignments, projects, or aimless internet browsing

Step up and Make a difference!

If interested (you have to be!),

please contact your University’s AIESEC Local Committee Members.

Participating Universities:

UM

UPM

UKM

USM

UUM

UTM

HELP University College

Taylors University College


To Register:

1. Please download the form.

2. Send the form to Lia at norliana.shani@aiesec.net.

3. Bank in the fees according to the bank in procedure stated in the form.

4. All forms must be sent to your Chief Delegate latest by 15th of November.

5. All fees must be banked in by 15th of November as well.

For Further Details:

Lia at 017-2569714


Stay tuned for MORE NEWS!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

AWAITS YOU.

SHAKING TODAY. SHAPING TOMORROW.

See YOU at YouthShakers!

Me. A girl. A girl with dream. A girl who always wanted to fly. I was a girl, just like you. I love my life, and I want a meaningful life. I want to colour my life myself!But all these dreams, cannot be fulfill without a platform. How often do we find opportunities to expose to the world? How frequent do we meet with inspiring leaders?But most importantly, DO YOU REALLY HAVE THE HEART TO DEVELOP? For so many times, AIESEC touches me… I am sure you know, “CHOICE” is what make everything happens. I made my choice with no regrets. My friend, what about you? - Adelia Ng, Local Committee President 2008, AIESEC HELP University College


0 comments: