bo My Favourite Songs by The Corrs | Pieces Of My Mind
Thursday 23 October 2008

My Favourite Songs by The Corrs

These are a couple of my favourite songs sung by The Corrs, I think they have super nice lyrics and music. I never get bored listening to these songs over and over again. Enjoy...

http://www.kkbox.com.tw/funky/album/57123.jpg
  • 1. Only When I Sleep
  • 2. Runaway
  • 3. What Can I Do?
  • 4. Radio
  • 5. So Young
  • 6. Toss The Feathers

Tell me if you love it too .. =)

-Z'ian-

2 comments:

yen said...

lol....y delete da lyrics=.=

haha...but i found it myself d~~~

nice songs sure everybody likes geh~~~

"what can i do"....dis song i owaz heard when i was a child=.=

thx for putting it here...cox i wan hear dis song again long time d~~~muahahahaha!!!

Jyphoon said...

It was too long .. so i decided to change it to player mode instead.